Sunday, November 20, 2011

Almost there........

      Living between 2 houses; I spend alot of Thursdays thru Sundays in Eagle River trying to get the new place ready for the transition.  I don't like it.  It's difficult.  Emotional.  Sad.  Hard.  But, it will get easier.  It will feel like home.  This week, I stayed home.  In Milwaukee, to spend an entire, alone week with Bailey.  It's awesome.  I really needed this.  Bailey turns 18 in less than a month, and I am so fortunate to have such a lovely, kind, friend of a daughter (no offense Niko, I miss you terribly).  We are watching movies, eating junk and laughing, alot. 
       Another thing I miss terribly; scrapbooking.  I can't wait until all my stuff is moved into my new scrapbbook room. I am saving for a new Nikon1 camera, for awesome outside, action shots.  It's so beautiful in ER.  I sure hope the laid back lifestyle works for me.
       Although not a religious person, I pray for a happy Thanksgiving for all my family and friends.  

1 comment: